- We take on only a handful of clients at a time and are thus significantly better able to focus on your needs than brokers with large numbers of representations.
- We communicate frequently and well, and we welcome your calls to our cell phones or home phones 24/7.
- We are very good listeners and will work with you to develop a list of criteria based on your needs.
- We encourage out of the box thinking and will expose you to some alternatives you might not have otherwise considered.
- As caretakers of over 80 high end homes, we pay particular attention to the inspection of a property once it is under contract, often utilizing the services of over five firms to ensure that any deficiencies are highlighted early on.
- We are not simply paper pushers. We analyze, compare, recommend, and are at your side continually throughout the process
- Should you be interested in the possibility of generating rental income from your purchase, we are the best equipped firm in the valley to advise you on likely rental income from any property you may be considering.
- We are careful to first ensure you are fully oriented to the valley before discussing specific properties.
- As a relatively small firm, it is very unlikely that we will have the conflict of interest inherent in representing both sides of a transaction.
- Our style is one of professional informality. We are down to earth and believe that the best relationships are characterized by respect and frequent, candid communication.
- We are proud of our friendly, professional relationships with local brokers.
- We value our relationships with you regardless of price range. In 2018 we sold properties ranging from a townhouse listed at $595,000 to land listed at over $10 million.
Share this entry
Offices — 120 West Pearl Avenue, Jackson, Wyoming 83001 Mail — Post Office Box 10609, Jackson, Wyoming 83002 Phone — (877) 427-3400 | Fax — (307) 732-3404
© Copyright 2018 The Clear Creek Group, LLC, All Rights Reserved