At TCCG, we recognize the qualities that make Jackson Hole such a unique place to live. Like you, we’re here to enjoy the recreational opportunities, unmatched scenery, and vibrant community. We encourage our team to work to their potential, while never losing sight of the need for balance.
We surround ourselves with competent people, people with great attitudes, who embody the spirit of personal growth and cooperation. As a TCCG employee, you will grow both personally and professionally, it’s our unwavering commitment to you.
We invest in those that have committed to us. It is our goal to promote from within, rewarding those who have contributed in our shared vision.
- Reports to the Housekeeping Supervisor and/or Lead Housekeeper
- Responsible for doing same day turn cleanings, mid-stay cleanings, weekly/monthly cleanings, deep cleanings and pre/post cleanings before and after guest and homeowner stays.
- Dry cleaning drop offs
- Delivering of linen, terry and setup supplies as well as being responsible for displaying setup supplies in the correct manner
- Track and record time spent at each property for the appropriate time frame
- Track and record driving mileage to every property
- Ability to work autonomously as well as the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Flexible schedule
- Available on call if needed
- Must be available on weekends and holidays
- Ability to bend, lift and move items varying in weight from 1 to 50lbs
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of housekeeping
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to read and speak basic English
What’s in it for you?
- $18 per hour
- Mileage reimbursement
- Ski pass benefits
- Exceptional health benefits to year-round, full-time housekeepers after one year of employment
Does this sound like the right job for you? Click the link below to email your résumé and cover letter to the hiring manager. Be sure to include the job title in your subject line. You are also welcome to stop by The Clear Creek Group offices and fill out an application in person.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Note: This overview is intended to provide an outline of the requirements of the position. As such, it is not necessarily all inclusive, and the job may require other essential and/or non-essential functions, tasks, duties, or responsibilities not listed herein.